I think I’m going to leave lolita for a variety of reasons, but I don’t know what to do with my dresses. All of them except the Bodyline have sentimental value and I’d rather just keep the Bodyline as disposable ridiculous things to wear if I need a weird outfit for Mardi Gras or whatever :/
I don’t need the money from them, either, so I don’t feel so bad about keeping ~$300 worth of dresses stashed in my room…but it seems a shame they’ll only get worn maybe once a year or so.
NEWS FLASH: A WAXED VULVA DOES NOT, IN FACT, SUDDENLY MAKE AN ADULT PERSON MAGICALLY LOOK PREPUBESCENT. DO NOT GET ALL SANCTIMONIOUS AND JUDGMENTAL, HOPPIN’ UP ONTO YOUR HIGH HORSE SAYING YOU’RE “ABOVE" SUCH "SOCIAL PRESSURES" AND THAT "MOST MATURE MEN" DON’T WANT THEIR LOVERS TO LOOK LIKE THEY’RE "TEN YEARS OLD”. I HAVE BEEN TEN YEARS OLD BEFORE AND HAVE THEREFORE HAD A TEN-YEAR-OLD’S VULVA BEFORE AND WAXING MY NEARLY-30-YEAR-OLD VULVA DOES NOT MAKE IT LOOK EVEN CLOSE TO SIMILAR SO PLEASE FUCK THE FUCK OFF WITH THIS SHIT ALREADY. YOU KNOW THAT “STOP JUDGING PEOPLE’S CROTCHES BECAUSE IT’S NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS” THING? THAT INCLUDES WAXING EVERYTHING OFF, SOME OF US JUST FUCKING PREFER IT THAT WAY AND WE’RE NOT SUDDENLY CHILDREN SO SHUT THE FUCK UP
Tag game: give us five random things about yourself & pass it on to ten of your followers. REPOST. DON’T REBLOG.
I was tagged by the super sweet goddamnitshannon :) I can never think of people to tag so y’all can all consider yourself tagged if you read this :O
1) I hate cleaning. I don’t understand the people who find cleaning therapeutic and refreshing. Clutter doesn’t affect my mental health (although gross living conditions do, to be fair) and I just find cleaning exceedingly boring and a waste of spoons.
2) I have a full time retail job at a very large store in the French Quarter. It’s been crazy and interesting, and I’ve learned a lot about how clothing stores are set up and organized. It’s way more complicated than most people think!
3) Winter is my favorite time of the year. Although my family stopped doing much of anything for Christmas when I was about 10 or 11, I love Christmas and my birthday is so close to Christmas that it’s just like one big giant party to me.
4) I got to be in NYC for about 24 hours this past summer and it was one of the best days of my life. I was dehydrated and hot and we got rained on and lost and I wasn’t dressed appropriately for dinner and it was still AMAZING and I’m dying to go back.
5) I just bought a pair of Japanese schoolgirl socks from Sock Dreams so we’ll see what happens with those.